Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Advocates for Reproductive Education is 501c3 non-profit corporation. Copies of our completed Form 990, Schedule B and tax exempt application can be requested by calling WeARE-The Clinic at 218.454.1546
The Clinic FAQs:
How can I make an appointment at WeARE-The Clinic?
- Please call us directly at 218.454.1546 or text us at 218-838-6280.
Your generosity provides youth and young adults an opportunity to build their capacity to advocate for themselves. We invite you to partner with WeARE by providing a one-time gift or establishing a sustaining membership to ensure access to birth control, STI testing and treatment and education, provided in a safe and confidential environment.
More information about donating to WeARE can be found at http://wearebrainerd.org/donate
How can I change or cancel my sustaining membership information?
- You can call 218-454-1546 Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 12:-5:00pm
Is my gift tax deductible?
- Yes, WeARE is a Section 501(c)(3) organization and exempt from federal income taxes. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable under the law. For donations over $250, WeARE will mail you a donation receipt after the first of the year.
Can I send my donation in the mail?
- Yes. Download and fill out our WeARE Donation Form and mail a check to: WeARE; PO Box #1086; Brainerd, MN
How will my donation be used?
- Your donation will be used for clinic, education, and advocacy services and to help in clinic operation expenses.
Can I setup an automatic donation from my bank?
- If you are interested in setting up automatic withdrawal from your checking account, please call Bobbie at WeARE at 218-454-1546.