Sexual health services including access to birth control and STI testing and treatment are considered essential services, even in this time of a public health emergency.
In response to Covid-19 and to ensure social distancing in the clinic, please text 218.838.6280 or call 218.454.1546 for an appointment time. WeARE The Clinic can provide our usual services, with some modifications.
If you lost your job, lost your insurance, or need help accessing birth control, WeARE can help! Please call us to find out if you qualify for the Minnesota Family Planning Program. Enrolling is easy and covers all birth control and sexual health services free of charge.
Contact WeARE with questions or concerns; we have providers on staff to help.
WeARE open to care for you…SAFELY!
Current options include:
- Curbside pick up for Birth control and condoms
- Free mailing for birth control
- Telehealth appointments….it’s easy to set up! Our nurse practitioner can provide services, make recommendations and take care of your needs through video or phone appointments
- Appointments in the clinic when necessary. We’re happy to see you in the clinic when needed:
- 1 patient at a time
- Patients are asked to use hand sanitizer and wear masks. We have masks available for you.
- Staff wears masks and gloves
Call 218-454-1546 or Text 218-330-1863